Vertex planet is a full architectural and planning firm offering our extensive experience in all phases of the development process. We can provide our clients with a full range of architectural and planning assistance in residential or non-residential projects:
- Concept design / outline design
- Design development
- Construction data
- Post construction
- 3D modeling
Our Interior designers provide various services for residential or non-residential projects including:
- Consultation services to help determine project goals and objectives
- Generation of ideas for the functional and aesthetic possibilities of the space
- Creation of illustrations and renderings
- Development of documents and specifications relative to the interior spaces in compliance with building and safety codes
- Allocation, arrangement and organization of a space to suit its function
- Monitor and manage construction and installation of interior elements
- Selection of furnishings, fixtures, lighting, materials and colors
- Purchasing of products designing and managing fabrication of custom details, furnishings and lighting.
Vertex planet architects offers comprehensive Landscape design services for resort, commercial, residential and public projects that include:
- Site analysis and selection
- Schematic design ( design and layout of hardscapes (driveway, sidewalks, swimming pool, deck, etc.)
- Selection of plants
- Master planning
- Detail site design
- Construction phase observation as needed.
Whatever your design project requires, our department of graphic design &brand identity can deliver the following creative services:
Flyer& leaflet design
Brochure & menu design
Banners & posters design
Simple or complex — we work with our clients to clearly understand your project strategy needs and then translate your requirements into a polished, professional presentation.
We also provide complete printing services you can manage your entire project — from concept to completion — all under one roof.
Vertex planet utilizes a variety of visualization techniques that help our clients make decisions early in the design process. Massing models convey overall site strategies, building volumes, and views.
Detailed 3D photo-realistic models focus on understanding the space, impact of colors, materials, and lighting choices. They can be used in the permitting process, employee orientations, multimedia presentations, and interactive panorama animations.